Rocky Mountain Gardening: Utah Gardening, 1 by warriorswisdomkathy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: Utah Gardening

Forum: Rocky Mountain Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Utah Gardening
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Thanks Lillyz. Gosh anyone else been busy gardening? Sure hope I can get my garden under conrol soon. Weeding, planting, potting new aquisitions. Been working in my garden, my daughter's garden and her mother-in-la(w's garden. Gosh now I need another day off (lol). Got a few things actually planted in my garden today, weather was beautiful, cloudy and 70's with a light breeze, would love it if that was the future forcast for the summer. More flowers are beginning to bloom every day now. I let the hesperis reseed at will last spring and have hundreds and hundreds in bloom, wow they smell good along with the german bearded iris, valariana is also beginning to add to the mix. Yummm!!!! I need to get my nicotiana planted sooon, what a fabulous evening fragrance. Good Luck, Kathy......................Pix is of hesperis (dames rocket), blooming in my garden last year, ( gotta find my thingy majig to down load new photos from phone ). OOOOOOps, can't find my pix so am showing daughter's pix of same.