Photo by Melody

Propagation: Plant Propagation part XXXVII based on my own experience, 1 by JBerger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright JBerger

In reply to: Plant Propagation part XXXVII based on my own experience

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Plant Propagation part XXXVII based on my own experience
JBerger wrote:
Welcome Celene, I hope you realize we have some very sick people on this list. No, I am not one. I am just old, fat and ugly. They laugh at my picture but that was after the botox, this one is before. It is no fun being so old and ugly. You get picked on all the time. That is why I had the work done.

And by the way Jenette is only out for the weekend. She goes back to the "home" Sunday nights. You just have to not pay attention to anything she says. Especially if it is about me. Some poor souls just loose it at times and she sure lost it. She could not bear me having my face done and being so beautiful and she is still the same ole same ole.

Morning all you other loveable people. I am going to behave today. Mass was good and I am good so today is a good day for me. I am taking cuttings of the Peaches and Cream Cactus and transplanting some gardenias. They are so beautiful, it is too bad some people just can not grow them. Or kill them.

I may come back later but I am not sure. I do not want to tarnish myself today with the harsh words of some people. Oh yes, pure is good. Love you all, even you motor mouth .

Either the moderators have all fainted or they have given up on us Jen. I can not believe they are not giving us H. for our badgering. lol