Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 89, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 89

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 89
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. I am late I know. Hubby has gone off to Mt Gambier for a radio ham convention, so the morning was spent making sure he didnt forget anything.
The sun is shining after rain during the night , so hopefully a nice day will appear.
Teresa, those lilies are so beautiful. Every garden used to have them years ago. Anthony will be able to tell you more about them.
Colleen, my winter hippie is looking very healthy but no flower yet. Maybe it needs another year. I have it in a pot which gets the sun when it shines in winter but will be shaded during summer by the echium.
Talking of echiums, mine are flowering. Silly things. The magpies are building nests too so looks like an early spring.
Anthony, I cans end you some lovely clover to add to your weeds. I havent seen this type before here, but it sure did well around the irises last year. It gets to around a metre long.
You cant help feeding the weeds when you fertilise the garden and they love it dont they ?
Hello Chrissy, Elaine, Pam and Karen. Dianne, how is your garden going ?
Louise must be busy in her spring /summer garden. I hope the girls are doing well.
Hello Charleen, hugs for Charley and friends.
Try this Chocolate Pound Cake with a nice cuppa.
I'm very into chocolate at the moment.
Happy gardening.
Jean.

This message was edited Jun 12, 2011 10:05 AM