Photo by Melody

Propagation: Plant Propagation part XXXVII based on my own experience, 1 by JBerger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright JBerger

In reply to: Plant Propagation part XXXVII based on my own experience

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Plant Propagation part XXXVII based on my own experience
JBerger wrote:
Jen, what are you sniffing, snorting or drinking?????????????????????????

I realize you and Dave have been raising plants for a long time and I think you should do exactly what you decide is best for your plants.

BUT, IF THE PLANTS YOU GET FROM ME DO NOT LIVE THRU WHATEVER IT IS YOU TO WINGNUTS DO, Please refrain from complaining to me or asking me what is wrong. I do not have time to waste. I am old, set in my ways and cranky.

I do not think it wise to make fun of Joisey people. The mafia is still alive and well here if you know where to look, and they take a very dim view of being made fun of. Just because they have those stupid reality shows on TV with dumb broads and stupid guys representing New Jersey, it does not mean the rest of the State is like that. We are more like the Soprano family here in my area. We smack/kick/spit/ and if necessary after all that, shoot first. Then ask you what you wanted. That is messy at times, but it does keep you on your toes to live that way. So watch your mouth woman, I may just jump out of your "puter" and pull your hair. Doesn't that just scare the living s*** out of you?

You know that Dave, I keep telling him I do not and will not have those Iris for sale for another season, and he still keeps saying he WANTS THEM.............now????? I love him and I may have to hurt him too. I hate being the bad girl all the time.

I wanted to show you a picture of the "Dirty Dozen". Now this is an example of how tough we really are. This is a picture of some of my babies when I was raising parrots.
They are tiny "Pacific Parrotlet" chicks. The next to smallest parrot that exists. The tiny one in the middle without feathers is "Rover". He lives with me now and is a beauty. I kept him for my grandson, and he did not want him, so I still have him.

See you all tomorrow. Gotta have some wine for a change. Jen drives me to drink.