Central Midwest Gardening: June 2011- Heat, Sunshine and Rain, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: June 2011- Heat, Sunshine and Rain

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June 2011- Heat, Sunshine and Rain
shortleaf wrote:
Thanks Pepper, I'm looking forward to it. Yeah, the Dianthus is some pretty flowers.
Hehe.. she does the genuine curse words, she's a peach!
Bradenton FL.! The Motel 6 light should be on at you're house, meadow! Thats like vacation paradise! You got nice weather and everything. I think you might even have the Emerald Coast! Or is that further North, I dunno, I've never been to Florida.
I hope they make you're Petey the Cat better, Sally! A few years ago when I lived with my Grandmother, a man came down our dead-end street and opened the side door of his van and a dog came out! The van zoomed up the street with the dog running after it, the man had dumped his dog out. It took a couple days but my Grandmother coaxed him out of a neighbor's shed and kept him for about 14 more years. That happens all too often when you live on the end of a dead-end street.
I got 4 trickle to big trickle cheap pumps, I better put them to use I suppose. My housemate here is big on not having standing water anywhere for mosquitoes. I've came home and found my watering cans and other pots emptied out because she thinks mosquitoes will get in them.
A Morning Glory vine eh? I wonder how it got here? I don't remember ever seeing any in the yard, birds musta carried it in. But, it sounds like a neat vine, I might keep it.
I still plan to put this $9.99 Harbor Freight pump in this coffee can and put panty hose over the front!
Will