Central Midwest Gardening: June 2011- Heat, Sunshine and Rain, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: June 2011- Heat, Sunshine and Rain

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June 2011- Heat, Sunshine and Rain
shortleaf wrote:
I hope the Witchhazel works out good there, happ. Oh yeah, my little trailer! I forgot to show that to you, but we were standing right by it, the Rose plant was on it for a bit. I tell you thats a good trailer for a small car and it's easy to handle! - http://www.harborfreight.com/870-lb-capacity-40-inch-x-49-in... The 20% off a single item coupon can be found in a lot of magazines and newspapers. I can get a coupon if you want one. Just a thought, its a neat trailer. It's generally pretty easy to assemble after you mull the instrux over for awhile. I was kinda disappointed in the instrux myself, but I didn't really expect much help from them on that! I'd be glad to offer any help if anybody wants one! Oh, and have you're metric tools ready! Be sure to buy at the store, the shipping would be too high by mail, theres a HarborFreight store on Noland Rd. in Indep., MO. Or, try to locate a store anywhere first. The shipping is prolly around a hundred dollars.
My friend here loves the Rose plant too, happ!
Heres that planter, I got it where I wanted it. I did some scrubbing on the porch while I was there. You can tell that's made out of privacy fence replacement boards, it's dog-eared on the end of the front, I should've cut that off. Oh well, it's treated, maybe it'll last awhile.
Hehe.. yes it would be easy to spot in a parking lot! Yes, heat rather than cold for me too.
Will

This message was edited Jun 3, 2011 8:15 PM