Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 89, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 89

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 89
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. A fine and cold day yesterday and no rain so far. Little wind which is good. I found more daffie bulbs coming up and hopefully they will be lovely and bright this year.
Nothing much to do in the garden at the moment except wait for the new crop of weeds .
Hello Teresa. It is hard to see all that devastation around you. I do hope that people are getting over the trauma now. It takes a long time for the scars to heal. Both physical and mental.
I also hope all goes well with you getting the things done on your house that need attention.
Hello Charleen. You must be creeping into your summer now. I hope it doesnt get too hot for you. You can send some of the heat here anyway.
Chrissy, as bad as this year has been so far, dont wish it away too soon. The second half could be much better. Besides we dont all want to suddenly become a year older already. lol
Hello Anthony. I have small buds on the lilium I got a while ago. It was shooting and has grown well. I will post a pic when it opens.
Hello Dianne, Colleen, Elaine, Pam and Karen.
Hello Moon. and Louise, I hope we see you soon.
I am off to do a few things domestic. Have to keep up appearances or hubby might give me the sack. lol.
Have a taste of this lovely assortment of cookies and cakes.
Jean.