Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Clematis: More clematis talk, 1 by warriorswisdomkathy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: More clematis talk

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of More clematis talk
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
For those of you looking for a great sale!!!!!!!......Gurney's has got a great one on clematis and a few other vines. I ordered from them and got : PRINCESS DIANA.......$5.99;........MRS, CHOLMENDLEY....$5.99.....BARBARA......$5.99;................ERNEST MARKHAM...$2.99;.................VOLCANO...$2.99. When I unpacked my box I was pleasantly suprised!! Yes they were in 21/4" pots was they had several stems and looked very healthy. The other two vines I got are orange honeysuckle for $2.99..........Yellow trumpet vine for$4.99. Yup sometimes those last minute sales are wonderful. Now I just have to figure in where I'm going to put these, lol. Still cleaning up from last season yet, ugh then comes weeding, I want to get to the fun stuff, planting, planting, planting. If anyone is intrested order soon, they only will ship to June 15. Maybe could call, think they said last order date is June 6 or 8. GURNEY'S ...513-354-1491 .................or fax...513-354-1493. Good Luck, Kathy.