Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 89, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

Subject: TEA ROOM # 89

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 89
77sunset wrote:
Good morning , time for a move again. Here we are down by the river where its lovely to sit back and contemplate.
Anthony, you can think about all the new liliums you can buy. I think you need a tall ladder to stand on or we will never find you among those beautiful flowers.
Chrissy, lots going on in my garden. Mostly to do with weeds. I can hear the darn things growing in the night. I must get the Roundup out , rain or shine. Everything is so wet though. When its not sprinkling, its foggy. At least we have had no strong winds as yet, but I am sure there are some coming later. August can be blowy here.
Dianne, still the odd flower on the roses. I moved one the other day , to give it more room to spread.
Colleen, all the little cacti are doing well with new shoots . Maybe I'll see a flower this year.
Hello Elaine. I never get to a Bunnings unless we are in Mt Gambier , but they don't have much in the way of bargains. Bad luck for you not being able to get the things you particularly use.
Hello Teresa.. I hope all is well in your patch of NZ.
Better go and put up the new sign so people can find us.
Have a great day.
Jean.