Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 88, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
ctmorris wrote:
I'm still here Jean. That's my box of broms and I've been sitting back here quietly having a look at what I got. Cooper and Tilly and cocky are back here too. Don't know where the rest are. I'm sure they'll come back soon. We've had a bit of rain here and it's freezing cold. The wind is veeeerrryy lazy. I did some sewing yesterday. Some trackies for the boys. Just the pants as they have heaps of tops. It doesn't matter if they don't quite match for around home. Now that the boys have their own rooms , I've set my sewing up in the corner of my bedroom near the window. Just as well I have a bigger room. One thing I would love to have is a laundry room so that I could leave the ironing board up and push the laundry basket in there, but alas, I only have a small laundry and I've had to put my large up-right freezer in there as there's not enough room in the kitchen. Well Jean I do hope Louise has the kettle on. I'm really looking forward to visiting her paradise again and going for a walk in the woods again. Hope there's no bears around this time. Must go. Will be back later. Hope everyone is well. Colleen