Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Pacific Northwest Gardening: MY Charlize and her opportunity to live a wonderful life!, 1 by Soferdig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Soferdig

In reply to: MY Charlize and her opportunity to live a wonderful life!

Forum: Pacific Northwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of MY Charlize and her opportunity to live a wonderful life!
Soferdig wrote:
Well my Charlize is approaching her last chemo. Her spirits have been wonderful. At least until somebody's PIT BULL attacked her. She was fortunately wearing a thick coat when the dog charged her playing on the grass outside her home. The dog took her down and started chewing off her jacket. My daughter unable to do anything prayed instantly and the dog jumped back and walked to the owner rushing to the scene. She has a bruise and hole where he bit her on the left chest, but fortunately there She has a CV catheter on the right and if that was taken out she would have rapidly bled to death. I felt great amount of anger to the owner and the dog when I heard but I suppose my Charlize is following in the footsteps of me. I too was attacked by a doberman as a young boy. That one I had to fight off myself (and some helpful angel). God is good! My Charlize is going to have a wonderfully exciting life.