Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2011 #01, 1 by beckygardener

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright beckygardener

In reply to: Morning Glories 2011 #01

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Morning Glories 2011 #01
beckygardener wrote:
gardenpom - Your blooms are delicious! I believe the split petal blooms are the I. nil cultivar 'Ishidatami'. They are all just beautiful and a delight to see! Thanks for sharing with us all! I especially love that last photo of blooms! Stunning!

Helena - Your lavender blooms is shimmery and enchanting! I do imagine there will be lots and lots more blooms from that vine and many others to follow very soon! I can't wait to see them all! I am looking forward to seeing all of yours and everyone else's MGs this season!

Nick - Nice dark color on your "Chickencoopdark" bloom! LOL about the name! I am sure there is a story there about that from Ronnie! lol

I get really busy this time of year! So much going on, so I may not post as much, but I will definitely be reading and enjoying everyone's blooms! Hopefully, in June I'll have more time to post and reply to dmails! I apologize for being slow to respond.

I haven't started anything outside yet. Just the usual suspects from last year that are my perennials. This is an Alamo Vine bloom. It's been blooming almost daily. The vine is climbing up the Shepherd's hook that my hummingbird feeder hangs from. It's in a small pot and seems quite happy there!