Mid-South Gardening: This Crazy Weather!!, 1 by ButterflyChaser

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ButterflyChaser

In reply to: This Crazy Weather!!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of This Crazy Weather!!
ButterflyChaser wrote:
No, I still have them sitting around waiting for dry weather. I've gotten a few of them planted, but not many.

And Sat I went to a Master Gardener plant sale and bought another 35 plants I just had to have. I took my double decker plant trolley and loaded it up twice. Everyone at the sale loved it. People were taking pictures and studying it to see how it's made--on an old lawnmower base. Get Jerry to make you one. It's so convenient! I'd make mine taller because I use the top shelf for writing on my garden designs and it's a little low and causes back strain. Have him make you one where you won't have to bend over the top shelf. I drag mine all around the garden with plants and tools and I can even put my laptop on the top shelf if I need to use it in the garden.

I still want to go back to Memphis to get some more plants to complete my gardens, but I'll wait til I get these planted so I'll know exactly what I need. I need to give them time to restock after y'all went there and bought them out. LOL

You know, Sandra, the dirtier I get, the happier I am. :-)