Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: April and finally Springtime?, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: April and finally Springtime?

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April and finally Springtime?
shortleaf wrote:
Thats quite alot of things to do there, happ! Hehe, it multiplies eh?! My friend here wants me to wash it so maybe we can use it someday, oh joy!
Yeah, maybe in the pond somehow. It's pretty neat rock. I think it is a colored rock, it might even be rounded like some kind of River Rock perhaps.
I took a photo of it if somebody knows wants to take a shot at what it might be. I'll have about 200 - 300 lbs. of it, maybe more. I'm thinking it would be really neat in the waterpond that I plan. That 5 gallon bucket of it in the photo is one of 4 buckets so far, though the other buckets are smaller a little, they're cat litter jugs.

Thanks happ, looking forward to that Rose, glad to hear it's doing good.

Oh, she says she would never throw me out! But, she does get a big smile of me telling her those things, like, "I'll have you know you have to give me 30 days notice if you want to throw me out", thats what I tell her pretty regularly when she gets mad. She thinks thats funny, but I know the law from all the Judge shows I watch! She smiled big on me yesterday telling her I'm going to own her house in 5 years from squatting!

Now, the forecast has changed already for this area - http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/Independence MO 64054, altho, it could change again.
Channel 9 news (ABC) says a low of 36° F Sunday nite.
Will