Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 87, 1 by Seachanger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
Seachanger wrote:
Your characters actually look like the lace from a pretty hankie, Chrissy....

As I said, I ate my Darryl Lea egg yesterday and tonight I will start on my Cherry Ripe one and tomorrow I will probably be sick....
They are especially nice on these dull days.....
Anthony, isn't it great that you have little Molly to enjoy Easter eggs with......I bet she ended up with heaps...

Jean, what size do you take in sox.....I buy mine, black or white from a chemist in Anglesea, they are about 3pr for $12....
I buy them only from that shop...we go for a drive there, quite often.....long ones in winter, shorties in summer....they wash beautifully too...and they are very soft with wide tops that aren't tight......perfection in sox....

Looking around the garden for camera practice, I saw this snail shell suspended in mid air.....
I realised that it was being held in place by a spider web......this clever spider is living in the shell.
When I touched the web, he/she shot out of the shell to check out his latest lunch....when he saw that it was me, he/she rushed back in.....probably contemplating how much silk he/she would need to wrap me up....
What an effort to raise the shell, it is about 45cm off the ground.....did he/she carry it up or did he attach silk and haul it up?
What an enterprising spider...if he was human he would probably be a housing developer....lol

This is as I first saw the shell...