Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Tropical Garden #98, 1 by plantladylin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright plantladylin

In reply to: Tropical Garden #98

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Tropical Garden #98
plantladylin wrote:
KJ: I'm pretty sure my noid Orchid came from Home Depot or Lowes. It had a label/tag at one time but a couple of years ago I had all of my orchids hanging in a backyard tree and the squirrels got to them. Some of them were chewed up, tags and pieces of plants were scattered about the ground and a couple of orchids went missing entirely. I figured there must be a squirrel nest somewhere with a pretty orchid as decoration. :-) I picked up all the labels I found around under the tree and I've been trying to match them to the plants as they bloom but haven't had luck with this one yet. I used to have a file on my laptop with all of my orchids names but when my old laptop crashed a couple of years ago I lost everything, thousands of photo's and all of my files. I've finally listened to my husband and do regular backups now. For the time being that pretty little orchid will have to remain a NO ID.

"Butterfly Bush" - Buddleia davidii lochinch is beginning to bloom. It's a small plant that I've had a couple of years and still haven't gotten it into the ground ... I am so bad.