Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Tropical Garden #98, 1 by plantladylin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright plantladylin

In reply to: Tropical Garden #98

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Tropical Garden #98
plantladylin wrote:
Good Morning everyone! I've been outside watering and fertilizing since 7:30 this morning ... and taking coffee breaks and stopping to take pictures now and again. It's already 81º outside, going to be another hot and humid day. I came inside to take an air conditioning break and to switch from coffee to water ... or I might empty the rest of the coffee into a pitcher and add cream, sugar and ice to have iced coffee.

Debra: Wow, what beauties! It amazes me that you northerner's grow so many tropical's and grow them well I might add ... I can't imagine having to move plants in and out, in and out depending on the season ... hard work indeed! That yellow Lily is really beautiful, I'm really drawn to yellow flowers the past couple of years for some reason. Now, please tell me what the gorgeous bloom is that you posted here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=8508129

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday ... sure hope all the bad weather is soon to be finished for everyone! I saw on t.v. that someplace was getting more snow! Yikes ... it's the end of April already, and Snow?%!?

Blooms of my little Blue Glory Bower Vine: