Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: April and finally Springtime?, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: April and finally Springtime?

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April and finally Springtime?
shortleaf wrote:
Oh, I made 4 pots, (not little 1 gallon pots, but 2 gallon pots) out of that 500mg seed packet of 'Summer Carnival' Hollyhocks! There is around 12 seeds in each pot!
I hope every seed does grow!
Speaking of Hollyhocks, my Black Hollyhock seeds are sprouting and they look more like Hollyhocks all the time!

How about these Creeping Phloxes? This is only 2 small plants, the flowers have spread way out. All that clutter is gonna get cleaned up prolly in the next few days.
I'm gonna put weed fabric, mulch and landscape edging around it and that October-special-from-Lowes-'Red Haven'-Peach-tree (that over-wintered beautifully).

I've had trouble trying to grow Sweet Peas from seeds, but I'd love to have them. I like that idea of the Sunflowers, thats neat, I love Sunflowers.

Good luck with you're 'Fat Alberts' billyp, they are a nice Blue (reliably) Spruce, and they are expensive to buy..lol!

Yeah, 30.1?! My luck isn't that good! I musta figgered wrong! Oh well, somebody said gas could be $4 a gallon by mid May!

Thanks billyp, I hope I'm lemon free this time!

Yeow billyp, DH is Dutch eh? I had a coworker years ago who was Dutch and she even had red hair!
Will