Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Propagation: how do i propergate a honeysuckle???, 1 by MollyMc

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MollyMc

In reply to: how do i propergate a honeysuckle???

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of how do i propergate a honeysuckle???
MollyMc wrote:
Hi Marie,

A few weeks ago I was cutting back my passiflora, to keep it from turning the corner and taking the fence the honeysuckle is on. In doing so, I accidently broke a vine from the honeysuckle. I just stuck it into a 1 gallon pot of soil and left it there (didn't really hold any hope of survival). Anyway, looking at it now, it's surviving. It has been in the line of the sprinklers so it gets watered 15 minutes every day. Some times my experiments work in spite of my ignorance.

Marie, sorry to change the subject, but wanted to know how the plumeria clippings were doing. When I sent you those, I also kept 2 for myself. I gave 1 away, so all I had left was one. However, see the picture, the 2nd clipping (the short one) I bought off ebay 3 months earlier. I did what they said on that Plumeria 101 site. Funny how the clipping I did is thriving much better than the ebay clipping. How's yours? Send pictures please

Molly