Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: April and finally Springtime?, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: April and finally Springtime?

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April and finally Springtime?
shortleaf wrote:

Oh, I'm nowhere near a competitive player of Chess. When I play at Yahoo Games for instance, I lose prolly 9 out of 10 games
or worse. That nephew of your's would very likely make short work of me in a game of Chess!

Oh, I know billyp, I sometimes wonder really, "how did I get this much money"? Well, actually, its pretty easy I guess, saving every penny! For
example, I got gasoline for the first time, yesterday, since Dec. 12th of last year!

So, you're the gang leader eh, Sally?!

Yeah, we've skunked each other alot at Chess at times. It's easy to get discouraged early in Chess if you make bad moves alot like I do.

I test drove another car today. This isn't a bad car. I am pleasantly surprised at it's good condition for it's age and miles. But, him and the car have several
strikes against them. First of all, he's a dealer posing as an owner on Craigslist, I figured out. Second, he says he is going to replace a fuel filter, "thats all
this stutter is. If that doesn't fix it when I test drive it again, the deal is off, it has a bigger problem. And another bad thing is, he didn't tell me the odometer
had been replaced because it's broke. He is desperate, he has been calling me back after trying to get me the first time at $500 higher. He can't sell it prolly
because he is trying to get a dealer's price for it as an "owner", which he isn't..lol But, it really is an exceptional car, if he does all the things
he says he is, I might have a new car. I need an economical car before gas hits $5 a gallon!

Here is a Honeybee on the Weeping Cherry 'Snow Fountain'. I forgot to hit macro on the camera first, the bee didn't come in so well and everything else
in the background did!

I can't believe the temps they say are coming up, I'm in shock!

Will