Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 85, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 85

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 85
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Seems odd getting up in the dark, but daylight saving is still going here. Stupid pollies that extended it so long.
I loved that sausage tree when I was travelling in the northwest of WA. There were some in one of the caravan parks in full bloom. Such a beautiful long hanging branch of flowers. I cant find my old pics and the internet doesnt seem to have pics of the full flowering branch. They are certainly very striking. .
Hello Karen, how lovely to see the tree in that garden.
Hello Charleen, I love your mules on the other thread. So cute.
Hello Chrissy, I'm still watching my brug pods. I think Frosty is going to keep his too. I thought it may fall off . ( crossed with Butterbomb.)
Hello Jean/moon, Pam and Marlene. I was wondering about the pigeon and the praying mantis too. Never heard of them being a pest anywhere. As far as I know, the pigeon is a native and I would suppose the mantis is too.
Hello Anthony, I am planning my area for the liliums. I will move some I already have and end up with (hopefully) a gorgeous show of flowers among the grasses.
Hello Teresa, I hope things are slowly starting to settle down there. It must be very disconcerting to be forever walking on shaky ground.
Hello to everyone else around. I am off to do a bit of the domestic stuff. You know,,,,,,, dusting etc. ugh.
I may even wash all the ornaments . Hmmmmmm now I'm getting carried away.
Better go out in the garden later so I can get back to normal. I hope you all had a great weekend, its back to Monday tomorrow.
The days seem to just fly past ..
Heres a lovely Chocolate Sponge Roll.
Enjoy it with your cuppa.
Happy gardening
Jean.