Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 85, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 85

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 85
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. How lovely to see those bright tulips Charleen. Love your magnolia too Jean/moon. I bought three different ones as orphans and planted them out , so I am hoping to see flowers in Spring.
Its still dark here and raining. The garden is loving the rain as it is a gentle lot. I think we need a couple of really sunny days now to bring out the autumn flowers. I see lots of color coming in the trees .
I do like Autumn in the garden. Like Spring, there is so much going on. My roses are full of flowers again. Must get out later and throw a bit of fertiliser around on things.
Hello Chrissy, I love your brug flowers on the brug thread.
I am watching an epi at the moment. It has buds . poor confused thing. ( epi. darrahii)
It hasnt flowered before so I am hoping the buds stay on and open. It is apparently a later one and will bloom at night but stay open for a while during the day.
Hello Dianne. I cant wait to see my Maurice with lots of flowers as he grows bigger. The cuttings arent cuttings any more . They have grown really well .
I have 3 of them among the chrysanthemums . There are lots of chryssie buds . I look forward to a pretty show from them too. I did lose a couple in the frost last year but still have enough to make a pretty row of color. The spaces were used for those cutting roses.
Marlene, pretty Hoya. There is a flower similar to that on one of my hoyas. Another confused plant. They usually wait for Spring.
Hello everyone else. Teresa, Anthony, Pam, Karen.
Louise, those darling girls would never get up to any naughtiness . Little angels.
Better move as I have to get a few letters out.
My grand daughter will be here on the weekend and I will see my gt grand daughter for the first time, although I did see her on the ultrasound photo .
Have a happy day and stay warm and safe.
One of my weaknesses ... Chocolate Mud Cake.
Jean.