Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 85, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 85

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 85
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. A cool morning but fine and clear. The beautiful large moon has just settled down behind the trees out the back.
We are forecast to have rain during the week which will be welcome as it doesn't take long for the ground to dry out in the top few inches.
Sorry all you people having too much rain, but I need it.
That garden is so lovely Chrissy. thanks for that link. I want all those plants but of course they won't grow here. Hubby said it would be impossible living with me if i lived where I could grow even more sorts of plants. I guess he's right. It s nice to see them in other gardens though.
Anthony, you clever thing. Congratulations on all those prizes. Makes the effort all worth while. Did you get any pics of your entries ? Love to see them.
Sue, you are right about the brom of Karens. I have 3 of them and its one of the names I do remember. I find it a particularly hardy one here that throws pups easily without flowering.
Colleen, I am like you in having had to do those handyman things myself. Its surprising what one can do if needed.
I had to laugh at the filling in of the hole without checking first. Isnt that a typical man thing ( sorry Anthony) but they just assume its all okay because they did it. Hubby always checks any repairs here after a few years ago when the men had to redig their hole to fix their "all fixed" leak again.
Hello to everyone out there. Pam, Marlene, Teresa and our other lurkers.
Louise, we look forward to seeing the NH garden when you get back there. I love your sunny flowers. Very pretty.
Charleen, pats for Charley too.
I am going to throw a bit of fertiliser around today in case the rain does arrive.
I'll leave something tasty out for you all. Lovely Coconut Cake.
Enjoy your gardens even if it is raining.
Monday tomorrow. Boy where does the weekend go ?
Had to pop back in as I forgot to ask.....ssshhhhh (whispering so hubby can't hear).....I have a plastic wading pool that I want to fill with pots of cannas. Does anyone have small bits or seeds of them, please , ? The lovely ones I used to have in the ground all died due to the willow tree sucking up the moisture.
Jean.

This message was edited Mar 20, 2011 8:11 AM