Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Morning Glories: seeing some new faces stop by say hi, 1 by pixie62560

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright pixie62560

In reply to: seeing some new faces stop by say hi

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of seeing some new faces  stop by say hi
pixie62560 wrote:
Hello from Maine where our growing season is short and I like to cram in as many blooms as humanly possible. I have been growing MG's for about 10 years now, and have no problem trying any variety once. That being said, I am learning that some varieties only need to be sowed once.....and you'll have them forever.
I started out with heavenly blue as blue is my favorite color and quickly fell in love with anything after that. I've grown several strange and unique MG's but I am (I fear) this forums worst nightmare.......I don't keep track of names! I start out with good intentions(mark everything) but alas with over 500 seedlings in various windows and cornors of my house....they get lost:( Also being stuck inside for the winter months makes me crazy so I have several winter blooms going also.
I grow alot of daylilies (understatement) iris's, lilies, roses, and echies along with many other hardy perennials. I also grow apples, pears, blueberries, raspberries and a huge veggie garden.
I lurk here often, but seldom post, although I have posted more in 2011 than all the years prior :) I love coming here to see your pictures as your vines bloom, it helps to keep cabin fever at bay, I learn as it snows, and it gives me something to look forward to. :-)
Celeste

This message was edited Mar 8, 2011 8:14 AM