Central Midwest Gardening: March and Springtime!, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

Subject: March and Springtime!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of March and Springtime!
shortleaf wrote:
Okay, let's try this again! Please don't reply to that other one. I'm gonna try to get it removed if they'll answer the question. I've already tried to write them, it says my email address is invalid.
They might be saying that automatically, it's the same email I've had for years. Sorry I messed up this one, I wish they'd delete this one too! It's March 2011.

Its time for a March thread! In with Spring, out with snow! Boy, am I ever glad to see everything getting buds! This Weeping Japanese Maple has got buds to my delight, that means it came thru the Winter okay in that decorative pot. I was kinda concerned about it's hardiness only being in a pot, and it wasn't cheap! I am also relieved to see my new Lowes 'Red Haven' Peach tree in the backyard have buds, but I bought it as an October special and I have the receipt, so not a huge worry there.
I hope Spring really is coming in like a Lamb this year!
Here is the Weeping Japanese Maple in the photo, I don't know yet which kind of Japanese Maple, I'll run across the receipt or the label someday I am hoping! : )
Will

This message was edited Mar 1, 2011 7:45 PM