Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices and addicts, Jan-Feb 2011, 1 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and addicts, Jan-Feb 2011

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and addicts, Jan-Feb 2011
perke_patch wrote:
Sorry I've ben AWOL for a few days. Had to make a quick trip to Hervey Bay as my Dad is in hospital there. His 91yo body is letting him down. Don't know if outcome will be good or not.

Karen the pups don't need roots to go on the net balls. As they do grow roots they wind themselves through the netting and become permanent attachments. This is a good time of year to attach them as it is peak growing season. I must do a few more.

We raided my son's garden today before we came home and bought all his pups off him. Had the back of the ute so full I had to have our bags on the floor under my legs. I think my bum and one leg is still numb from being cramped and unable to move. Now we have to pot them all up for sale at our open day. Less than 3 weeks to go now.
This is an aechmea wehave had for a while but recently discovered name for. It is pendula eleuth ropetala