Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Clematis: Omoshiro, 1 by kiseta

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kiseta

In reply to: Omoshiro

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Omoshiro
kiseta wrote:
The country it self is very "green" so they have lots of eempoyees that take care of the gardens. It is a cushy job, but sometime other stuff are not cleaned. Like when you fly in to Belgrade airport, you can see the white palastic shopping bags hanging of the trees, we have lots of strong wind that comes down from Romanian mauntains. I think they are outlawing the white bags. Haw is the wether in LA? In Augusta is wet and cold, but still in the 40 F, I guess we have to be happy with that. I just orderd 3 Goats beards from bluestone, they will aded to my previous order. It soposed to grow in shade good, and that is what I need. I am sending you my chalenge picture, that will be my project this year. Will have some top soil delivered and maybe even grow some grass in the middle. Have some holly bushes, 2 Nelly Stevens, some mahonias and golden accubas. They just have to grow tall enough to block my neighbor who never cleans hes back yard.