Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Mid-South Gardening: Show Crissy some love, 1 by crissyr

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright crissyr

In reply to: Show Crissy some love

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Show Crissy some love
crissyr wrote:
AWW KA, tough times there. That's awesome about Riley not leaving home or pooping in the yard!

Wow Charlotte. Animals in general are special and I'll admit, I wasn't into cats when I got Tiga, my grandfather planted in my brain that cats will come and go, you can't train them, you don't own them because they own you, and dogs are so much smarter. I found that's not true at all, Tiga was very easy to train, smart, and she never even tried to run off.

I've lost one other animal, my Samoyed, Snowball, when I was 18, he had Congestive Heart Failure and died while getting groomed. That didn't kill me like this, I was sad and cried and all but not for this long, I think it's because of my age, I had just graduated high school and had a ton of friends to do things with every day.

I went petless until I was 24 when malnutrition sick Tiga showed up and I tried to give her away as I was dirt poor and didn't have the money to put into a pet but no one wanted to nurse her back to health, so I kept her and that was the best thing that could have ever happened.

So the material I bought to use for Tiga's memory box came in and I don't like it, it's way too busy!