Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Rural Gardening: December on the 'Stead, 1 by CajuninKy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright CajuninKy

In reply to: December on the 'Stead

Forum: Rural Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December on the 'Stead
CajuninKy wrote:
Robin, DH is doing fine. He is relaxing on the couch now. There were NO blockages at all. They have changed his meds yet again. I am so glad this day is behind us. Now for him to recoup after all this and get back to better times. I need his help with the work. :)

I meditate but not in the same sense as Jay. All day as I go about my business I carry on an inward conversation with God. He is always with me and I would rather think on Him instead of myself. I gain strength thinking of Him and I have peace knowing He is always with me and is working everything to my good even when I can't see it.

Jay, I guess we won't hear from you while you are there? I will surely miss you but I am glad you are getting this chance to do what you will enjoy. Will you be allowed to take any pics? I would love to see them.

Robin, that's great your hens are laying so well. I have a bunch of slackers but mine don't get much sunlight in this hole we live in. I don't expect any eggs until Spring. Maybe I should go ahead and eat a few older hens. But I know even though they won't lay as many eggs as the pullets, their eggs will be bigger, so it's a hard decision. I have 6 older girls.