Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners #8, 1 by Amargia

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Amargia

In reply to: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners #8

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners #8
Amargia wrote:
Since you lived for a time in Texas, Vickie, it might be Chocolate FLOWER you are remembering.
http://ag.arizona.edu/pima/gardening/aridplants/Berlandiera_...
There will definitely be a "chocolate" section in the scented garden. Categorizing scents is a little harder than I thought it would be, but I'm still trying. I'm just putting those that overlap in more than one category.
Love the article, Carrie. I hope DG will start doing more regional articles. They are fun reads in addition to being informative. Most places have their interesting regional quirks when you scratch the surface. There is no end to the possibilities.
The doctor is treating Jim for pneumonia. I don't think I'm that bad, but I do have an appointment tomorrow. I just learned there is a pneumonia prevention shot you can get every few years. Duh.
Noticed this on the edge of the woods. I haven't got a positive ID on it yet, but I'm already sure it is a plant I'm going to domesticate for winter interest. I'm not seeing any berries on my holly this year. Kay* .