Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Can you access OZtion?, 1 by NoDraMuzz

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright NoDraMuzz

In reply to: Can you access OZtion?

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Can you access OZtion?
NoDraMuzz wrote:
Hi All! I have recently joined this site .. and I also am a 'seller' on OZtion.
The site should be working ok .. there were some recent upgrades & also some general internet disturbances (not related to OZtion, but the net providers in general, as I had probs getting logged in as well)
OZtion DOES have preferences & choices for sellers & buyers to use PayPal .. I do offer both myself. I have limited 'seller' activity on eBay, as they 'make' all sellers offer PayPal .. whether they have an a/c with them or not. I didn't at first (having a bad experience with them many years ago) but NOW find the PayPal processes much easier to use & far more 'trustworthy' than in the past.
For anybody not experienced with internet buying & selling, I'd suggest that they use an a/c with a general low balance NOT linked to a Credit Card or a Bank a/c that they use for major/important uses eg. wages & big balances ... that way, you can transfer your funds when you want them without major risks of fraud access etc.
Anyway, my 'user name' on OZtion is 'GypsySoul' if you want any help with the site .. I've now been a seller there for over 4yrs & can't say I've ever had any major problems as either a buyer or a seller. Cheers!