Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2010 #23, 1 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2010 #23

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Morning Glories 2010 #23
joeswife wrote:
Thanks, Becky. The tuber I rescued from Charlies Place was an I. machorriza ( I can't Spell it) I got from Emma on her ebay site. It was started from a seed stuck down in the soil by his fence . He had two of them, I sent one to a friend. The I. Plantesis I purchased from Top Tropicals two years ago during one of their close out sales. The I. Plantesis was the one that developed a separate caudex tuber, which I am now rooting for another friend. My basement is 1900 square foot, one half of it is tiled and walled in, the other half is roughed in. I have the south end of this main room for plants, and the other two growing areas are in Charlies room downstairs, and the Freezer room. Can't see much from this angle, but here you can see the dividing wall, looking south.across from this paneled wall is the rough wall East side. I have paper down to catch the leaves and stuff I pick off when I am grooming my plants, and for Duke if he is home alone. It works quite well, using the three walls, east west and south. I have a big blue tub full of water and a pump to keep it fresh, with the fertilizer and anti fungal and insect stuff ( neem oil and tea tree oil) already in it for filling the jugs and water cans. It is easier than going up and down the stairs, there is a toilet and two faucets hooked up on the other side of that dividing wall.