Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 77, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 77

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 77
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. It's going to be hot here today. It was 33C yesterday and I think 35C today. Must get out and water the brugs before it gets too hot. The cactus love this weather and have lots of buds everywhere. Jean those lilies do smell don't they? The warmer the weather the worse they smell but they are magnificent aren't they? I have a couple of the smaller waterlilies in the SH pond but someone told me that they need lots of sun to flower. Is this right? I was given a heap of used pots so am busy packing them into their sizes and putting them away tidily. Don't know if they'll stay tidy with the boys around but I can try. The front garden is looking better now that all the weeds are gone. Have lots of little spaces that I can fill out there. I thought that I might try a brug out there. I know it will get frosted but I think that the R. Frosty Pink is strong enough to bounce back. We'll see how it goes. Clementine is a lot darker this time around. The boys reckon it smells like lemons. I can't smell that I just think it smells wonderful. Ecuador Pink is out about 6" but no colour yet. Lots of Buds on RFP., so by the end of the week it should smell wonderful around here. I hope everyone is well and are ready to begin a new week. Be back later. Colleen