Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 77, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 77

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 77
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Another lovely day here by the look of things. Quite chilly now but it will be warm like yesterday.
I must remember not to complain when it gets hot as I would rather be hot than cold.
Hubby helped me get the shadecloth up on the roof of the shadehouse and I started moving the bromeliads in. I didn't realise how many I had until I had to move them. I will do more today but it will take a day or two to organise them. I have to decide which will get more sun than others. The shadehouse is in full sun all day but now has 2 layers of shadecloth on the roof.
The iris are still flowering but nearly done. I am waiting on the epis and from the look of the fat buds, lots are going to open together with the warm weather.
The dracunculus is being shy and openly very slowly. It lives in the shadehouse where the broms are going. I hope the smell doesn't upset the poor broms.
Today I am also going to put up the archway for one of the climbing roses, Gold Bunny. . Just a simple two sides and top of trellis. Its a cheap way to make a nice arch. In a week or so I will do the other one for Bantry Bay. Both lovely roses.
Hello Charleen. Love the donkeys. I saw some last time we went for a drive. Cute faces.
Hello Dianne. Lovely roses there. I have 4 of the cuttings from you out in the garden looking good and 4 more in pots that I will plant out later.
Marlene, hope you enjoyed your nap yesterday. Its not often we have better weather than you.
Hello to Colleen, Sue, Teresa, Chrissy and Anthony.
Louise , how are things in the sunny South ? I hope the girls are behaving like proper southern ladies.
Hello to anyone else popping in . I am off to the kitchen to see what I can give you all for your cuppa.
Have a great day and happy gardening.
Here we are, try some Cinnamon Rolls.
Jean.