Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 77, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 77

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 77
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. The sun is shining but I won't speak too loud or it may disappear again. I hope to do a bit more outside today as it is not so cold .
Hello Anthony. I bey cocky is enjoying himself , being out there with you. We'll see you when you can pop back in again. my liliums are nearly out. Can't wait.
Hello Karen. You have been busy with your daughter. Hope all went well with her training. How is the garden going after the rain up there ?
Hello Colleen. Good luck with the weathe on the weekend, when you do your visiting. I see more rain for here so I hope you don't get much .
I finally have some flowers out on one of my epis. When there are a few more, I will post them on a thread. I am going to have be very agile to get in among them for photographs as they have grown all over each other.
I tidied up in the fern house yesterday as there were a few old pots where things had died. Now I can walk around in there a bit more.
As I said to hubby, more room for more plants. Ha ha.
Hello Chrissy. Hope all is well with your brother there. I see signs of new leaves on my brugs.
Elaine, are you getting decorations up yet for Christmas ?
Hello Sue, Leisa, Marlene,and Dianne. Teresa, I hope the shaking has stopped there.
Charleen, give those furry boys of yours an extra biscuit from the Tea Room.
Hello Louise. I hope you and Hank are having a great time relaxing there. I expect you will be having lots of visitors during the holidays. Pat those girls for me.
I am going out to enjoy the sun as it may not last long.
I definitely want to get on with moving my broms, so will make a start on that.
Have a great day...Its FRIDAY....
Enjoy some of these lovely Apricot Bars.
( check out the joyofbaking website for the recipes that go with the yummy pictures )
Jean.