Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 77, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 77

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 77
ctmorris wrote:
Hello everyone. A bit late today but I'm here now. It's overcast today and quite a cool breeze blowing. Hope it fines up for tomorrow as the boys have their school break-up party at the pool. Still kids don't really care what the weather's like do they? Is it going to rain again for the week-end. I hope not as we have to go and visit my very sick Nephew on Saturday. We don't usually stay for very long as it tires him out pretty quickly. We're taking some Christmas trinkets over for his Christmas tree and we're taking him a home-made banana custard. He loves banana custard. Hope he's well enough to enjoy it. Karen I hope that you're awake again by now. 4am is a little early to be getting up. 4.30 is okay. I sometimes wake at that time and get up and potter around in the quietness. I sometimes go out to the shadehouse and have a look around. I have fairylights in there so it's seems surreal sometimes. I have lots of hippies flowering in there and soon there should be a lot of brugs. The perfume is wonderful at that time of the morning. Well I'd better go and see what the boys are up to. be back later. Colleen