Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #76, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #76

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #76
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. The sun is shining here after yesterday turned cloudy. I thought we may have the predicted rain but it went elsewhere. Dianne , in answer to your comment in the other thread, no, cars don't stop even though the irises are visible from the road. We are on the top of a rise and it would be dangerous for any car to stop there. Also the iris bed id back fro the road so if they want to see them they have to come in. I love walking around out there seeing what new one has opened. Even when they have bloomed in previous years , there is always something a little different in size and color tone.
Hello Kat, are you going to be selling turkeys for Christmas ? ha ha. Still waiting on my epis to open. Very slow this year. I am getting impatient as there are so many buds , I want to see flowers.
Anthony, we await your creation. My asiatics get whatever feed I have and as they are among the hellebores , they get a regular feed. Usually some Dynamic Lifter or all purpose fertiliser with lots of Osmocote thrown around at various times.
Hello Teresa, I wish they would replay that garden series. I remember the NZ gardens. Did you see the unusual Indian one with all the marvellous sculptured creations ? I loved the one that had been done in a rainforest with giant sculptures.
Hello to everyone else .
I had better think about moving us to closer to the road again. can't have you all getting aching legs from the long walk. Bring your chair and follow over to the new site.
Happy Monday. Enjoy some lovely Apple Popover.
Jean.