Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners #8, 1 by lovemyhouse

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright lovemyhouse

In reply to: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners #8

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners #8
lovemyhouse wrote:
(what will be) Really red Lilies and creamy White Swans. :-) Busy day tomorrow. Have six packages of bulbs to plant, these lovelies, dig and move the entire "outfield" of Iris in the front corner bed, divide and replant 1/2 of them on the West side of the house, dig the entire east side colony of Iris and move to the "outfield," plant two red Daylilies (can't remember anymore which ones they are, LOL), an Arctic Queen Clematis, and a Mighty Mouse Hosta. Have one of the work kids and his younger brother coming at 8:00AM. Hmm, yes, I do believe they will be the ones wielding the garden fork and shovel whilst I sit serenely on the front steps sipping my hazelnut-flavored coffee and watch them sweat...

Think I will rip out the Mums I planted last year that are supposed to be warm peachy-yellow and are acid-uglier-'n-Mamaw's-mule yellow instead. Too bad because they are spreading nicely to fill in that spot. But time to try something else there instead.