Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #76, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #76

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #76
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. I'm in a rush this morning as its going to rain again any minute and I need to get a few things done outside. Anthony, my hands sympathise with yours as I used to make birds etc from tin and it can make fingers very sore. Show us your finished lily.
Hello Dianne. I never listen to any radio , mainly because I don't have one . Well. I'm forgetting the one out in hubbys shed. I'm not going to stand around out there and try to listen while hes working. He always has it on his classic station anyway.
I read a lot of gardening books so still get lots of info.
I watch all the garden shows that come on TV though. There was a great series a while back called Around the World in 80 Gardens.
Fantastic to see the gardens, big and small, around the world. Not just the usual type of domestic garden, but some unusual and very beautiful and historic ones.
Great to see how the plants we like to grow appear in other countries. Better get a move on or I will get wet when I venture out.
Anna , welcome back. We wish your hubby the best and would love to see what you grow, even if its only in pots.
Hello to everyone else out there. Louise, you will be on the road now. Have a great time and we'll see you with all the news when you get back.
Happy gardening all.
Have some Lemon Cake with your cuppa.
Jean.

This message was edited Nov 7, 2010 7:03 AM