Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #76, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #76

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #76
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. The sun is shining but rain and storms were forecast for the weekend. Yesterday turned out fine but cool until it warmed a bit late in the afternoon. The wind is cold this morning so I must a place in the sun to get a few things done outside.
Hello Teresa, no I didn't like Battlestar Galactica at all. Babylon 5 was a bit to far out for me.
Dianne, I watch all the Star Treks that come on and always enjoy the movies too. I am not keen on Beau Bridges in the later StarGates. He doesn't have much going in the personality department.
Hubby has just come in to say its going to be 23C today. Seems the weather bureau can never make up their minds as to what the weather will do.
I have just been reading an article form an old newspaper . It was found by one of my relatives also doing our genealogy. This was about a very distant cousin. She was a young woman of only 23 when she apparently took her own life . She taught school at a very small country school of 12 children back in 1924.She had applied for a transfer nearer the city but was refused. She also had a relationship with a man who rejected her via telegram. She was found by her sister and pronounced dead by her own hand with strychnine poison. The deputy coroner noted that her state of mind was not good with the isolation of her job, the small wage of 3 pounds 7 shillings and the rejection by the man she apparently loved.
Such a sad story of a young woman.
Anyway back to the garden. I am going to move a few bulbs around today as there are some clumps getting to big and pushing each other up out of the ground.
Hello to everyone popping in.
Louise, glad you found us again. Give the darling girls a pat.
Dianne , I am still waiting for my epis to open. I need some warm weather to make them open.
We get those weird emails too. Never , ever, open anything on them , just delete quickly. If I had all the money they promised, I would be the richest person on Earth. Hello Charleen. Keep warm over there.
Karen such a pretty zygo. It certainly is late. My hatiora are full of buds now. I like the way they continue on after the zygos are done.
Colleen, I bet you are having a rest day after all your hard work getting Brians cacti home.
Better move and get out in the sun before it decides to leave.
Have a great weekend and keep safe and warm.
Heres an old favorite.. Carrot cake.
Jean.
Teresa , I hope you don't get too many more aftershocks. I had to laugh picturing Copper shaking his wet paws like a cat.
Chrissy, hope all is going well with your brother and that he is settling in.