Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #76, 1 by Seachanger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: TEA ROOM #76

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #76
Seachanger wrote:
Good morning everyone..
Beautiful morning here, Jean you will hopefully have the same.
Kettle is on, waiting for cake.!!!!
Well, my daughter picks up her new car this morning, it's well equipped in the airbag department, let's hope she doesn't need them ever again.
The insurance company paid out in 3 days...Ray and I have been car shopping for her, did it all online except for the test drive...So easy.

Louise, have a wonderful time with Hank, for the next few days he will be 20 again.....
Lovely pics Colleen and Karen.
The Heavy breeds are wonderful, Charleen..we have a Percheron stud nearby and the foals are delighful....lot's on the ground at the moment....Nice to know your boys, longears and longtails are keeping well....Your Brug pics are great.

I preferred the original StarGate too....at the moment I am watching the original Star Trek, The backdrop looks very artificial now, especially when they are on planets, but I love the characters, so I watch every week.
There is so much happening in the garden at the moment.......I hope that the sun doesn't get too fierce and burn the Rhodos..They look lovely at the moment.
Have to put my Tomatoes on here......Little Robin, they are called...the cold doesn't worry them.
Have a lovely day everyone...
Dianne