Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #76, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #76

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #76
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
The SUN is shining. supposed to get to about 21 C. A heat wave after what we have been having. Back to rain and storms for the weekend. Who stole Spring ?
Colleen, those little fellas grow a lot better here than their big cousins . I have mine just left neglected around the place and they are looking better after the cold than the brugs.
Loved seeing all Brians cacti on the other forum. Some savage looking spines among them. The flowers should be lovely.
Talking of flowers, I showed hubby a bloom yesterday. I picked an iris stem over a week ago to get a better photo as it was very windy in the open. After taking the pic, I tossed the stem aside as it was no good for bringing inside. I looked yesterday when I saw a splash of color. The totally closed bud on the stem has opened. There it sits among the t wigs, looking like its growing from the ground. Hardy devils , irises.
Teresa, I love my StarGate etc but cannot abide the new one, StarGate Universe. I kept watching it in hopes it would improve, but it never did. I think its a combination of some of the silly reality shows and maybe a bit of Days Of Our Lives thrown in.
Doesn't live up to the quality of all the other Star Treks. I wonder what the writers were thinking ? Even the last series of S G 1 was a bit iffy once they put the awful Ben Bowder in place of Richard Dean Anderson.
I love Atlantis though. Poor Sam was a bit out of her depth there so I'm glad she left .
Hubby laughs at me with my shows but he reads fantasy SciFi which I wouldn't touch ,so we are about even.
The sun is still shining so I had better get out and enjoy it.
Hello to everyone. Its FRIDAY so enjoy your weekend.
Try this Apple Galette.
Jean.