Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #76, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #76

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #76
77sunset wrote:
good morning all. A grey morning here too Karen. Still a bit of rain. My daughter in Perth is not liking the heat they are having over there. I told her I would gladly swap some cold for her warm weather.
Chrissy, I never watch any of those shows so haven't a clue about what is going on in them . I don't like soapies or reality shows.
I am afraid all I watch are wild life, gardening or archaeolgy, ancient history type shows. Of course I always catch my favorite Star Gate, Star Trek and NCIS on at night.
Having Austar means lots of great shows that I can record to watch anytime.
Hello Charleen, nice of the longears to be of help there. We saw a few donkeys in a paddock the other day. They were standing at the fence watching cars go by. Cute faces they have.
Colleen, I will go and have a look at Brians cacti. You must be worn out. Love the epi flowers, mine are so very slow this year.
Dianne, I hope you and your girls are feeling a lot better now. It could have been so very bad. Go buy a lottery ticket for them.
Hello Anthony. I have buds on the asiatic lilies. Going to be an early year for them . They are not as tall as other years but have multiplied well.
Louise, I hope you are relaxing in the sun. Give those darling girls a pat and a doggy bikkie.
Love to see how your garden is going.
Hello Teresa, Kat and anyone else out there.
I must get out in the kitchen and see what I can leave out for you all to enjoy.
Something different....Chocolate Banana Cake.
Have a happy day.
Jean.