Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Hanging in there- part 4, 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: Hanging in there- part 4

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Hanging in there-  part 4
billyporter wrote:
Chris, ROTFL, I sniff bags of potatoes too!!

Stormy, your fruit obsesion has made me hungry for fruit! I love helianthus! My neighbor gave me doubles and they all reseeded as singles, but I don't care.

Jill, apples will kill bacteria in your mouth. Just think how good they are for the rest of you :o)

Pam, cool on the canteloupes! We call ours muskmelons :o) I had squash in my compost pile.

Holly how neat! What a wonderful time you had and I'm glad you're home safe! How daintily beautiful!

Chris, I agree about watching hoarders. I am getting ready to do fall cleaning. I took the past week to delete blurry or almost identical photos from all the folders, and update the e-drive. Believe me, it took all week and now that I had time to actually name a few butterflies, I need to re-update that folder.

I love shopping amid the Amish. We have the old order, strict German Amish who speak their language, Menonites and the happy one's. I'm not sure which they are, but they are more likely to converse with you.

Chris, just being gone a week makes it hard to get back in the groove. I usually just start reading and pretty soon I'm commenting in my head. Then I know I'm ready to jump in :o)

You have made it easy to rally 'round you. Just seeing your picture from work with all your friends gives a glimpse into your life. You have good gardening tips and are just a happy person. I'm glad you are back!

My cats, seven years ago. They were about 5 weeks old and still had their blue eyes.

(I thought we needed a warm fuzzy picture :o)