Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #76, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #76

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #76
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. A very good morning as I had the three place getters in the Cup. I have always been lucky with my Cup picks. I backed Americain to win and the others for a place so made a nice little bit with my huge layout of $10 . I will never make a fortune on the TAB but I do enjoy the fun.
Anthony, you had the winner in the numbers you gave us too. Didn't you follow it ?
Lucky you Kat, congrats on the sweep win. We had no sweeps around here.
I'm still waiting on my epis to flower. They are so very slow this year. Probably the cold.
Mya , what a lovely day you had. The lady looks like she is enjoying herself.
Hello Karen. You must be worn out doing all that cleaning up. Have a rest day out the back of the Tea Room in the sun.
Hello Charleen. How are things in your area. Getting cold by now I would think. Give those furry friends a pat and a biscuit from the kitchen.
Colleen, are you still moving cacti ? I saw some tiny buds on one of mine. I think its a red one.
Hello Teresa. I know those things you mean. We call them staples and they can be a darn nuisance to try and hammer in with the rounded top. Used for fencing here mainly. Once they are in, they work well . Its a lot easier to hammer in to pine than hardwood though.
Chrissy, I hope all went well with moving your brother in. We wish him the best.
Hello Louise. Are you sitting back down there enjoying the sun ? How did your trip go ?
I hope Hank got the recognition he deserves for the hard work on the book.
Its not raining here at the moment so I am trotting off to inspect the irises. We are supposed to get warmer weathe rlater in the week but I'm not holding my breath.
Have a great day everyone and sit out in the sun if you have any.
Try this yummy Mud Cake. One of my favorites.
Jean