Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #76, 1 by DawnSong

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM #76

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #76
DawnSong wrote:
Hi everyone. Good luck to punters today, and I hope the weather is good for it. May the best horse win.

Been up at daybreak, cutting back branches off trees that have got away in the rains. Still a long way to go, and I'm thinking some of the weed like trees need to go. But nice just to see under the trees for the moment. Have a Macadamia that really only has 2 main branches, one reaching for the sky, the other trying to get across from one side of the back yard to the other. It is totally full of baby nuts at the moment, so I'll leave it until after the crop falls, then will take back some of that lower branch to see if it lifts once the weight is off it.

The pile of rubbish is becoming a major problem, so once its all done, I think I'll have to hire a trailer and see if we can get it to the dump.

Have a great day everyone. And again, good luck with the cup. No bets for me today, but Anthony, I will watch your numbers and see how they go.

Karen

Macadamia tree many years ago. Much thicker and heavier now.

This message was edited Nov 1, 2010 4:04 PM