Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #76, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM #76

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #76
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. We had a nice lot of rain yesterday. I hope it stays away today though for you Jean. Good luck with your plant sale. I'll take the boys to the school T&T at 10 o'clock. I planted out a few Geranium plants yesterday. That bit of rain would have done them good. Still a lot of weeds out the front. Hopefully I can get out there again after. The roses are starting to flower beautifully now. Will take some pics after to show you. I have one Pelagonium near my letterbox that is just covered with flowers. It looks lovely with the roses. I did enjoy my walk through Jean's garden yesterday. The Irises are wonderful aren't they? I think that I commented on the field of Irises last year when Jean was planting them out. Leisa did a video the same of her garden and put it onto facebook. We even got a talking commentary as she moved along. It was great. I hope all are feeling well today. Be back later. Colleen