Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #76, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM #76

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #76
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Have had a bit of sprinkling rain here, nothing much though. Quite a bit cooler . Hope it clears for you markets tomorrow. The boy's school have a trash and treasure tomorrow as well. Don't know if anyone will be selling plants but we'll go and have a look as the boys like to see what toys they can pick up. Did I tell you that John was going to make me a portable potting bench, that I can move around where-ever I want to. It's lovely and tall so that i don't have to bend my back while I'm potting. It's great and my poor old back doesn't ache. Yesterday I got a bloke to come in and clear the front garden up a bit. He cleared all the daisies and just pruned back some shrubs. Well you should have heard the boys. They reckon he wrecked it. They loved the daisies,but they were getting out of hand. They love the garden and you should hear them naming the cactus. Euphorbias and echinopsis and cleistocactus. I just hope that they have an interest in them when they get older. They love the brug flowers too and when they're out they sneak into the SH to have a smell and look. They call them brugmansias too. Jean I think I'll have a piece of that loaf for my brekkie with real butter thanks. Must go I'm still in my pj's. be back later. Colleen