Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #76, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #76

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #76
77sunset wrote:
Good morning all.
The sun is out after a cold damp day yesterday. This yo-yo weather wears me out. One is forever changing clothes or adding and subtracting jumpers.
After the lovely days last week , I thought I could put the tracky dacks away for awhile and get into summer slacks , but as soon as I did, the cold came back.
Hopefully we will get more sun now. I am looking forward to sunday as I love seeing lots of people come to buy my plants.
Teresa, lovely aquilegias. Everyone had granny bonnets growing when I was young. So dainty. I have a small flowered double burgundy that is nearly out. I must remember to take a pic.
Hello Charleen, cute plant pots. Always a use for everything around the garden.
Glad you found us Chrissy. I have been checking on my brugs and I think some may be waking up and putting up new shoots from the base.
Elaine, your yard is going to be full of lovely broms. So pretty.
Hello to Dianne, Anthony, Sue, Leisa, Colleen and Louise. I am off to a doctors app. this morning . I had better move myself as I need to do a few things here first. Luckily also, our septic problem is solved. Another thing done. Thank goodness.
Have great day all and enjoy the sun if you have it.
Heres something very nice to have with your cuppa. German Chocolate Cake.
Jean.