Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 74, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 74

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 74
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
The sun is shining here. It was cool but fine yesterday and I managed to get a bit done in the garden between a couple of unexpected visitors.
Hubby said he would help me with the weeds around the irises if he could get down on the ground . He isn't able to so there goes my help.
Lots going on in the garden now. Buds on all the roses , jasmine bursting out in flower, blue fountain bush starting to flower. So many perfumes wafting around now. I see that i have a shoot coming up in the pot of tuberose too. I love their scent , but haven't been able to get them to grow before. I'm trying them in a pot this time. I had them growing when I was living up in Bright and the scent was amazing . It drifted over the entire garden. I have planted my new michelia and the lovely oleander. I just hope they do well as they were very pot bound. Which is the reason they were so cheap I would think. Hello to everyone popping in. I hope all goes well for your camping Colleen. Leisa, hope you are felling okay now too. Chrissy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY>
This is for you , but get in quick before the others see it.
A pretty pink cake for an angel lady.
Happy weekend everyone.
Jean.